Friday, September 4, 2009

Marching Band 2009

Friday night lights-featuring the marching band. I really enjoy high school football. I didn't really care about it as much when I was in high school-you know...too much socializing to do as a teenage girl...and I wasn't in band. But now I think it's really really cool.
Elizabeth's line on the field.

Right where she told me she'd be-next to the only saxaphone player with the clarinets.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my expensive 70-300mm Canon lens that I bought in February especially for getting shots like these on the football field. It was SOOOOOO worth the money.

It is really so much easier to follow her around on the field with the camera than to try to watch her with your eye.

I even caught her almost falling over...I'm sure she's thrilled...


I took a LOT of photos while the band was playing before the game...

Zoomed out on more of the band...

A little more marching...

Back in the stands...

I had to text her to get her to look in my direction because she couldn't find me in the stands...Since we share the stadium with Kennedy, and we were "away", I was actually on the wrong side of the band than I usually am, so she was expecting me to be on the other side of the band. And then I took a "fuzzy" photo...oh well...I really enjoyed listening to the band play. I'm looking forward to continuing to enjoy watching the band of blue for the rest of the fall season. I hope everyone enjoys the photos. There will definitely be more! Happy Saturday!












No comments: