Monday, September 7, 2009

Sneak Peak-Vieira Photo Shoot

On Saturday morning, the Vieira's (Paul is a mechanical engineer at the same company that I work at) allowed me to come into their home (with Bryan as my helper) and take a bazillion photos of their family. It is the first time I have done a "photoshoot" that didn't include me just taking photos of my own family, so I was a little afraid that I would screw it up or that none of my photos would turn out. But here is a sneak peak of some of the photos that I took. You guys have a wonderful family, I learned a ton on Saturday, and let me know if there are other parts of your home that you want photographed. And i love the Mums! They're beautiful!
It looks like Simon and the dogs were looking to the left:) But we know that was because Bryan was handing out treats on that side...

The Vieira's in front of their home.


Nikki is very photogenic.

This one is so sweet.

These are the photos I wish I had more of. The everyday stuff when the kids were little.

Why is this strange woman walking around with a camera?


Thank you so much for letting me photograph your family! I hope you enjoy the sneak peaks and I hope to get your disk to you in about a week. Happy Labor Day!



1 comment:

Pablo said...

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Seriously, those are awesome!! You SHOULD quit your day job. Can't wait to see the rest. We totally owe you more than a bushel of mums. Hmmm... what's bigger than a bushel? Got it! We'll send over 1 hogshead of mums (that's 8 bushels if I'm not mistaken).