Saturday, May 16, 2009

Prima {donna downey} Canvas Album Page

I am really proud of this page, so I had to post it as soon as I uploaded the photos. I LOVE this photo of my husband! (taken earlier this week in the back yard and printed on my Epson Stylus Photo 280). The canvas was painted with red paint, then the heart was collaged onto the page (the heart was cut out of an old book that my Mom was going to throw out!)
Then I used a "B" stamp with white paint onto the page with a Making Memories foam alpha stamp. I used my sewing machine to sew some zigzag stitches onto the photo.


I wanted an acrylic heart, but I was out of those, so I found my last large acrylic flower. The button was part of a random set of buttons that I ordered from jenni bowlin's retail site.



Finally-the purple and pink outlining around the heart was done using Portfolio oil pastels. I love the way the page turned out! Happy Saturday!

No comments: