Friday, May 15, 2009

8th Grade Concert

We have had a child at Roosevelt Middle School for the last 5 years. This will be the last year. Bryan will be going to a different middle school. 8th grade graduation will probably be the last time that we step into RMS for a long time.
On the way home after the concert. Funny story-William actually had a low grade in vocal music last term. It seems that he got kicked off the stage on rehearsal day because he had gum in his mouth. (Imagine that....our William...) Long story short-if you get kicked off the stage on rehearsal day-you don't perform...No one would give him any gum in class after that-he he...



















William and his friends are really funny-they sound a LOT alike. William said that everyone was making fun of them because they both dressed up.
I am so proud of you, William. When you aren't shoving your hands in my face you are a lot of fun to be around..
Love,
Mom

P.S. I can't believe that you are graduating from the 8th grade already! I remember the day I held you in my arms for the first time...





No comments: