Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Daily 2012-Day 9

IMG_0841_edit

The Nutcracker Ballet:  8 of us went and it was the first time for all of us!  I loved it!  It was everything I hoped it would be, with the exception of an incident that happened earlier in the morning.  But as this is a “Glass Half Full” kind of blog, I’m going to let that story go for now. 

IMG_0842_edit

A close-up of my journaling on the Elle’s Studio journal card.  I especially enjoyed hearing the symphony play the Nutcracker Suite Live and in person.  I have been listening to the music for years, but only saw the ballet on tv for the first time last year.  I put it on my “before I turn 40” list this year.  So excited to get a chance to do it!

IMG_0845_edit

I printed a copy of my ticket and placed it on the overlay.  I have Monday done as well.  I figured that since we would be travelling all day on Sunday to get to the ballet and return home that I won’t feel much like printing anything when I get home from work on Monday. 

Thanks for looking!  I also wanted to say thank you for all of the great comments on my blog this week!  Love that Open-mouthed smile.

1 comment:

Marie L said...

Oh I love the nutcracker ballet. I love how you did your pages too. Just beautiful.