Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Daily 2012-Day 7

IMG_0784_edit

Happy Day 7!  Minor technical difficulty as I wasn’t able to stretch my printer ink another day and had to finish my printing this morning Open-mouthed smile

Not to worry about Bryan not decorating the tree.  He got up at 6:05 am on Friday morning and started putting them on the tree.  He even let me take photos of him doing it Winking smile

IMG_0782_edit

After school, William was all dressed up from caroling for Meistersingers. 

IMG_0774_edit

Elizabeth and Noah were at our house when I got home from picking up William (watching cable Smile). 

She is becoming a wonderful Mommy. 

IMG_0775_edit

She brought her Chex over to our house so that I could walk her through making them once so that she could learn how to make the Chex mix. 

IMG_0776_edit

And I had her put her ornaments on the tree.  I put one of them on the other night and it just seemed weird.  Much better to have her put them up herself. 

IMG_0778

And finally, a reindeer transparency.  I popped a Tim Holtz wreath on it and called it done!

Happy Day 7! Thanks so much for taking a peak!

{P.S. I am really loving all of the beautiful December Daily books out there this year in so many shapes and sizes! }

No comments: