Tuesday, October 2, 2012

From the Studio

IMG_9473

A peak at what I worked on in the studio over the weekend.  Inspired from Alisa Burke’s Book, “Sew Wild” available here.

IMG_9474

The fabric in this picture is from a charm pack of “Vintage Modern” from Bonnie and Camille. Availability is limited, but I found it on Ebay.

IMG_9475

This one is embroidered over the words to “Twas the Night Before Christmas.”

IMG_9477

More Vintage Modern Fabric.

IMG_9476

Embroidery over a monoprint.

IMG_9472

I’m not sure exactly what I want to do with them yet, but I am certain you will be seeing them in a project soon!

1 comment:

Shelly Jack said...

Hi there, a fellow "Flyer" here...Congratulations on your new grand baby!! So precious :) I love your sewn letters! I am going to check out that book!