Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011-Part 1

IMG_5090

One of my favorite parts of getting together with family is all of the great stories that emerge as we are visiting.  I had trouble deciding which story to start with.  So finally I decided to start with the easiest first-the family photo. 

IMG_5091

Every year we start with all of us trying figure out each other’s cameras-mostly-we always forget how to set Mom’s camera to take 10 photos. 

IMG_5092

It sucks getting old. 

IMG_5093

So the rule is that I get at least 3 normal photos before the true faces start coming out. 

IMG_5094

Bryan decided not to cooperate this time, but I was tired, so I missed it. 

IMG_5095

IMG_5096

IMG_5097

Elizabeth was the one that started it this time. 

IMG_5098

And mostly it is just her making the face in my set of photos. 

IMG_5099

The rest of us are pretty serious, so we don’t change much.

IMG_5100

Well…except that guy in the back that I’m married to.

IMG_5101

Yea that’s right…

IMG_5102

This one is all mine, ladies Smile 

This is just the tip of the iceberg-there are lots more stories to tell.

Happy Tuesday! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, too funny. Love your skirt!