Monday, April 11, 2011

“…And then I realized these are the days of OUR lives.”

IMG_0196

Ewizabiff and Raggers (Matt’s pupper). She is super adorable and sweet(:

IMG_0202

Ewizabiff is happy to have her bestie Kassietron back. She sure missed her a lot:( This is the picture they took together of them matching.

IMG_0166

Elizabeth’s wonderful boyfwiend Matt. He is such a sweetheart to her.

IMG_0169IMG_0183IMG_0170

This is what Elizabeth’s Spring Break of Senior Year consisted of. Hanging out with Matt’s bestie Frerick and hanging out with Matt, taking goofy pictures and being adorable together<3

Even though I’ve been through a lot of tough things this year and a lot of things have sucked, it’s also been one of the best years of school I have ever had. I have had so much fun with Matt and his friends and my friends and just doing crazy stuff teenagers do. Spend overs, going to see Matt at work, working with Tara, hanging out with Tara and her family, hanging out with Kassandra, making some new friends, driving around listening to music, going to the park, and just doing everything I can while I still can. This year has been full of so many new experiences for me and it has changed the person I used to be, I’ve become a new me and I really like the way she is turning out. My life is finally starting to make sense and I know that no matter what happens in my future I will make it through because I am a strong, independent woman, and I can do anything I want and turn my life into whatever I want it to be. A great journey awaits me soon and I’m going to make the most out of every step through this that I can because I may not know where it will end, but I promise I’m going to love every moment of it on the way there.

No comments: