Sunday, April 17, 2011

Around the House

IMG_4747_edit2

I love tulips this time of year! 

IMG_4762

So beautiful and Easter-y!

IMG_4727

There has been a lot of this (Mario Kart Racing) on the Wii.

IMG_4729

Complaining about reading (I wish I knew where this came from…it certainly didn’t come from this side of the family!)

IMG_4730

Watching as rain turned to snow on Saturday morning!

IMG_4670 

and Scrapbooking for Elizabeth’s graduation album.  Although really, what I have been doing is more like Scrap-Lifting.  Thanks to all of the wonderfully talented people out there and all of the fantastic classes that I have taken over the last year-the album is slowly but surely getting finished.  I did take a break on Sunday to play some Donkey Kong Country Returns.  So fun and frustrating! 

Hope you had a productive and wonderful weekend.   

Happy Monday!

No comments: