Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful-Nov 19

I really can't disagree with his thoughts here. I think he included all of the most important things here. (Love that the trumpet is the largest on the sheet!) He includes family, friends, school, and football. Is there anything else? Love it-way to go, Bryan!

Thankful for Religious Ed teachers. (and their photos). This photo was taken on a night when Bryan took his trumpet to Religious Ed. Love that they took photos and he got to bring home a copy!

It cannot be easy to teach religion to kids who more than likely wish they weren't there. Bryan goes. He tries to beg off...but he goes. I have heard all of the old arguments. Actually-it's funny because his arguments are all the exact same ones that Elizabeth used at that age. And she tells Bryan this. "That doesn't work, " she says. "I already tried that with Mommy-she doesn't care...." It is nice to have someone in my corner once in a while:)


Happy Thursday!




No comments: