Wednesday, November 4, 2009

December Daily 2009 {SneakPeak} + Ralph

Yes, Ralph. You are a shoe eater. But at least you seem to realize which shoes I only wear because I paid money for them, even though I don't really like them and they are uncomfortable. And for that-I thank you. Thank you very much. You are very sweet and snuggly anyway.

So next-on with the December Daily sneak peak. I took these photos over the weekend (when there was a little bit of sunlight coming through the window:) I have made a few changes since then, so I will take more photos over the weekend and post more next week.

The overlay on the photos is a combination of these: font: Edwardian Script. overlays: Katie Pertiet: KPertiet_OntheInsideFramesNo2-2a,Rhonna Farrer: dwd_rhonna_cabaret_overlay_photoEdgeE, RhonnaFarrer_2ps_PhotoEdge2, RhonnaFarrer_2ps_PolaroidTransfer1




First Page

Page 1

Back of page 2

Love this transparency with the white dots. I think I may have used the rest of it in last year's December Daily.

Day 12

Back of page 14


Clock Transparency
Ali Edwards has her December Daily blogged here. The trick to the December Daily album is letting go. Embrace imperfection. Don't dwell on the decoration-just put it together-before December. Then work with what you have created during the month of December. But don't spend too much time on it. Spend your time celebrating and being present. {Which is sometimes really hard when you're a Mom!}
More coming next week!
Happy Thursday!


No comments: