Wednesday, November 11, 2009

thankful-Nov 11


Uncle Tom in the Navy-Happy belated Birthday, by the way!
This is a 2-post night-I have a lot to say! First, I want to express my gratitude for all of the veteran's. To the ones I have known and loved. And the ones that I have never met who are fighting for our freedom right now. You are appreciated. Thank you.


Grandpa in the navy


Great Grandpa Ralph



Grandpa's brother Stub



My father-in-law in the Air Force

Grandma's Brother Floyd {and his twin brother Lloyd who I don't have a photo of.}




Grandpa again-love this photo-you can tell how onery he is...




Grandma's brother Tom, who I am pretty sure was in the Navy, but I don't have a photo-please correct me if I'm wrong.

And Lula's son Jeff who was also in the Navy.

God bless you all! Happy Veteran's Day.

No comments: