Sunday, November 15, 2009

Scraplift-November

Scraplift: Ali Edwards from page 91 of Creating Keepsakes. I happened to have the divided 12x12 protector because it was on the supply list for her Yesterday an Today class. I already had the "August" month brush and the "today" journaling card from Ali Edwards for designerdigitals.com.

I was sort of a scrapbooking maniac Friday night and Saturday. It was quiet and I actually got the computer without anyone else asking me to use it. It was very relaxing and fun.
The journaling is written in list form and reads:
1. A family tradition. Every year we play golf for Jakey's birthday. Every year Butch wins. Every single year. 2. This year I joined a league at work. I played several times (maybe 6) over the course of the summer. He still kicked my ass. But my putts were better this year :) 3. We have fun anyway. 4. Every year our photos get better. 5. I LOVE spending time with my brother and sister. 6. I love celebrating Jake's birthday every year. 7. Sometimes we let people play through. 8. I hate the dog leg on the 8th hole. 9. I love playing for 9 holes. 18 holes....not so much. 10. Every year we get sunburned. 11. We started driving together a couple of years ago. 12. We all play a pretty close game...except for Butch...who always wins. 13. I can't think of any other way that I would like to spend a Saturday in August!
This page was super easy to put together. I used photos that were sitting on my kitchen table that I had gotten from Mom, and only printed out one other photo. Have a great day-Happy Scrapping!

No comments: