Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween


Framed overlays are from Rhonna Farrar. The font is bleeding cowboy.
We had kind of a quiet and laid back halloween this year. Although we did spend most of the afternoon carving pumpkins. We had a total of about 3 sets of tricker treaters. Bryan didn't trick or treat this year.

Here Bryan is carving his pumpkin.

Here he is with the finished product.



I couldn't wait until it was dark enough to light them up.


Carving the tops with my comfy warm UGGs on. They make me happy.
Daddy and Tigger are wiped out.
Here is Elizabeth carving her pumpkin.


Here are the all of the pumpkins. I love the way the glow of the candles reflects off the hardwood floor. The one on the left is William's. He didn't want his photo taken while he was carving. The one in the middle belongs to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth took most of the pictures of Bryan and I carving. She also got this one of her and Ralpho together.
William is dressed up as one of Elizabeth's friends, Matt. He and Elizabeth went to a party one of Elizabeth's friends' houses.


Elizabeth is pretending to be scared of Bryan in his zombie costume.

I love this Egyptian pyramid that I bought a few years ago at Michael's. Hope everyone had a great Halloween. Happy Monday!

No comments: