Thursday, June 11, 2009

Obligatory Blurry Photo, the clay whistle, and other photos

Okay, folks-here it is....the obligatory blurry graduation photo. Mr. Hilby is in focus and the child is not. I have one of Elizabeth that I scrapbooked in her album-and here is one for William's. I took one of Bryan's 5th yesterday. There...everyone has been equally lucky at receiving their blurry photo. I am finished speaking of the matter.
I love your clay whistle, William! I love that you were blowing it as we walked to the car. Despite the rough morning that we experienced, I'm glad that the rest of the day turned out well. You are growing up. I am so very proud of you. Congratulations!


You are always walking ahead of us. Ever since your first day at Roosevelt. As if there is some reason that you don't want people to know that we're with you....this was exactly the feeling I wanted to capture in this photo. You want so much to be on your own. I wish you the best of luck as you move on to high school. I want you to be everything that you have the potential to be. Work hard and stay in the engineering classes-you can do it!

Thank you so much, Mom and Pete for coming to celebrate with us on this happy day! It meant so much to have you here.




We love you, William! Have a great summer and a great start in high school! Congratulations!



No comments: