Sunday, June 28, 2009

Year in Review-June 2009

Elizabeth's Birthday-Sweet 16
(Overlay and date brush by Ali Edwards available at Designer Digitals.com)

Cookie Dough and ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Elizabeth is a little disappointed that she won't be able to try for her license until Thursday, but when you consider that you'll be driving for the rest of your life (I tried to reassure her) one week isn't that long. Not sure if it soaked in or not. On Saturday we went shopping at the Coral Ridge Mall to buy a few of the things that she wanted for her birthday (mostly at Holister, American Eagle, Scheels, and PacSun). I was even able to squeeze in a quick trip for me at Barnes and Noble....

The party happens on Thursday night. I'm not sure just how many people she invited....or how many are coming...and I don't really want to know....

We love you Elizabeth-Happy Birthday!


No comments: