Sunday, March 8, 2009

{Taking Flight Artwork}




Okay, I am finally brave enough to post my Taking Flight artwork. At some point I may even get up the courage to post them on the new Flickr group that Kelly Rae Roberts has set up for that purpose. But I'm not quite there yet. I love making the oil faces. The Shiva paint sticks are SOOOOO easy to use! And the faces themselves came out so easy that I feel like I'm just copying Kelly's art. Which is one of the reasons that I have been afraid to post them. But here I am. Brave. And confident. Have a great Sunday!!

1 comment:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Your artwork looks great! I just finished reading Taking Flight and found your blog through Kelly Rae Robert's blog comments. You've been doing some really great stuff! You should post it on the Flickr group. I haven't done any of the projects yet but they look so fun.