Sunday, February 26, 2012

Snow…And I know I need to update my blog banner…

IMG_3734_edit

I love snow and we definitely haven’t had enough of it this year!

IMG_3730_edit

I love a nice heavy, wet snow.  So beautiful to wake up to!

IMG_3731_edit

My bedroom was seriously bright on Friday morning!  It was really weird.  I slept in until 6:45 since the kids had a 2 hour delay.  I had to call-in to a meeting at 8:00 am, but then I took from 9-10 off to make sure they were getting up and getting ready and then ran into work after I dropped them off.  Love having some flexibility even when work is really swamped! 

I am also aware that I seriously need to update my blog banner.  And I will.  Soon. Just haven’t quite had the time yet.  I’ll get there. Open-mouthed smile

Happy Sunday!

No comments: