Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!

IMG_3550

I am sooo far behind on my blogging.  Due to technical difficulties I wasn’t able to post Sunday or Monday, so here it is Wednesday already! 

Anyway-on to Valentine’s Day. 

On the front sidewalk when I got home from work on Tuesday, there were Hershey’s Kisses declaring, “I Love You.”

IMG_3611

On the table waiting for me. Love Open-mouthed smile.

IMG_3615

Kiss and Hug Coupons Open-mouthed smile .  Love that Bill spent like 2 hours unwrapping kisses and hugs to pull out the little papers…

IMG_3609

Love the flowers!

IMG_3517

And…

IMG_3497

On Saturday, I gave him…

IMG_3498

Green Lantern.

IMG_3499

Hal Jordan.

IMG_3509

And a notebook.

IMG_3516

Don’t worry.  He also got a $35 bottle of whiskey.  So the cost was about even Open-mouthed smile

Hoping everyone had a fantastic (belated) Valentine’s Day!!

No comments: