Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week in the Life 2011 Wed-Friday

IMG_8503

Thank you for taking peak at my Week in the Life Album!  Check back on Tuesday for photos from our weekend of the beautiful Isabella! 

If you missed Days Saturday – Tuesday, you can see them here. 

IMG_8505

There are always lots of fun things going around at our house, but sometimes you have to look a little harder Open-mouthed smile 

IMG_8504

Such as the way that Tigger whines at me in the morning until I hand out snacks. 

IMG_8507

Or the way that Daddy was supposed to write down what he did.  And I got like 5 words. 

IMG_8509

And some info about my day at work.  And one of my chicken scrawled weekly menus. 

IMG_8511

The silly things that we see everyday-like a kangaroo at Hy-Vee.  And chocolate martinis.

IMG_8512

The way that my husband watched the NFL Network for a week straight after the lockout was officially over.

IMG_8513

The way that the boys are always asking for a ride somewhere.   And grocery shopping.  And the price of gas. 

IMG_8514

I loved the last page of Ali Edwards’ album, so I included something similar. 

IMG_8515

Another Week in the Life Album complete!  Yay!  Happy Monday!

No comments: