Friday, August 5, 2011

Week in the Life 2011-Sneak Peak

TitlePage_edited-1

I just submitted my order for my Week in the Life pages.  Yay!  I finished all of my journaling cards, so all I have to do when I receive my order is cut my baseball card holder photos and slip the rest in their page protectors.  I’m really excited about how quickly it came together.

Friday_page1_edited-1

I originally planned to print my baseball card size photos at home.  And the first page that I printed had lines running through it and I realized that I only had 2 pieces of 8 1/2 x 11 photo paper left.  So I said, “I don’t need this.”  And I decided to order them Open-mouthed smile.  And that made me Colon Capital D. 

 

Saturday_Page2_FINAL_edited-1

So I thought I would share a couple of sneaks at the pages that I completed. 

Hope you enjoy it!  I can’t wait to complete the album so that I can show the entire thing!

Happy Day!

No comments: