Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School 2011

IMG_8699_edit

I love the first day of school.  I’m just like a kid Open-mouthed smile .  I’ll be really bummed when the kids are out of school.

One of Bryan’s friends kept calling him and wanting to know when he was coming to school.  Finally, he was like, “I’ll get there when I get there.” 

IMG_8700_edit

Ralph looks like he is getting ready to bark, here, but he stayed calm and got his photo taken.

IMG_8706_edit

So cute Open-mouthed smile.  And very well dressed. 

IMG_8721_edit

This is about as close to a smile as I could get out of William. 

IMG_8716_edit

Bryan was nice enough to smile for the camera though.

IMG_8717_edit

And as always, one of the kids is blurry in most of the shots.  And I only had two in the photo this year. 

IMG_8718_edit

Don’t they look sharp!

IMG_8719_edit

And oh so happy to be going to school.

IMG_8720_edit

I didn’t get any photos of Elizabeth because she had to go work at the daycare at 7:00 am.  I will try to catch her when she gets home. 

Happy First Day of School!

No comments: