Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In the Studio...December Daily Prep

December Daily pieces. I haven't decided exactly what I want to do, but I am gathering pieces that I think I want to use.
It's been a long time since I did an "in the studio" post, so here it is! I have been slowly working on my December Daily pages-just sort of milling around, looking at last year's posts, looking at what I have, looking at what I may want to do.

I've been gathering chipboard stars and covering them with silver German glass glitter.

While I was laying things out on my desk, I saw that I had a metal "Believe" word in a package of metal words that I bought at the beginning of the year. Perfect for a Christmas theme...One of the things that I am DEFINITELY trying to do is to use what I already have. I ordered a few Christmas themed papers, but that is about it.

I will be soooo glad when football practice is over...no time...and I got distracted with the stuff that I was working on in the studio and started taking photos of the puppies instead. Here is Ralph in our bed.

Here is Pudge sacked out in our bed.

And here is Tigger sacked out on the floor.
Have a great Thursday. I will be having another great Thursday...since I thought most of the day today was Thursday instead of Wednesday...Oh well...Happy Day anyway!






No comments: