Friday, October 23, 2009

Found Photo~2002

I was searching for a particular photo in my photo albums and boxes when I found this photo of William from Flag Football. I thought it was very fitting to post it right now. This photo was taken in either 2002, or maybe 2003 (I'll have to check my other photos for dates). I don't remember if Sarah took it or if Mom took it, but one of them took this photo when they came to visit. When William was a Hawkeye, he was in 2nd grade. That was 7 years ago. Sunday will be our last game at the MYFA complex. That is a lot of years. Metro Youth Football has been a large part of our life for a long time. It is a fantastic program and I am thrilled that my boys had an opportunity to be a part of both Flag and Tackle football. Thanks for the memories!

No comments: