Friday, February 20, 2009

My Answer to Jessica Sprague's Question of the Day

http://spraguelab.squarespace.com/blog

What one person, thing, moment, or place do you wish you had a photo of?

Hands down-my wedding.

My wedding was not an extravagant affair-just the two of us and our close family at the courthouse...where as you might guess, the light was so very fluorescent and unflattering. And the only thing that I would totally do different would be to have professional photographs taken.

Which brings up the answer to the next question-What one person, thing, moment, or place can you STILL go and take a photo of? Because of that, I make sure that my husband and I get our photo taken together often. Now that our kids are older, we have photographers all over the house!

Finally, "I am also curious to know if you shoot with a DSLR or a point-and-shoot camera?"

The answer is yes :) I have a pocket size ELPH, an S3IS, and a Rebel. Go Canon. And I will say that the Rebel takes the best photos that I have EVER seen!

No comments: