Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Locker Cleaning Day 2011

IMG_6313

I remember when the kids were little, and I would have a huge stack of papers to look at at the end of the year.  And the end of the year was always so crazy and I didn’t really enjoy it so I would put it off.  Fast forward to this year.  While Bryan did bring home a binder full of stuff from his locker (I’m glad I didn’t have to CLEAN it), there were only a couple of things that he really wanted me to take a look at. 

The one above is my favorite! 

I love the design and the color!-they have an amazing art teacher at Bryan’s school-wish I’d had such an awesome art teacher at that age! 

IMG_6314

I also love this one-Bryan had a color wheel that he colored as well, but I forgot to take a photo of that one.

IMG_6315

And I love this-don’t forget!  And it’s all crumpled up.  (Wonder if the padlock did make it to the counseling office?)

Happy Thursday!

No comments: