Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Gradumanation Day-Part 2

 

IMG_6081

The day has finally arrived!

IMG_0209

Girls!

IMG_0221

Proud Parents-photo by Sarah. 

 

IMG_5972

One happy girl.

IMG_6004

Finally getting her diploma.

IMG_0231

I LOVE Sarah’s Self-Portraits!

IMG_6039

My three sweeties.  They are growing up sooooo fast…

IMG_6042

Despite the background, this should probably be my new family photo. 

IMG_6047

Elizabeth and Grandma Smile 

Part 1-I love these photos.  What you didn’t see-love the photos of all of us getting into the car (taken by Sarah) and also the photos of Elizabeth with the curlers in her hair and me “pretending” to do Elizabeth’s hair.  Wish I could have taped that conversation with Elizabeth yelling at me about how she didn’t like it and me telling her that I wasn’t finished yet…

Anyway, had a wonderful time Friday night!  So so fun.  And so glad the stress of graduation and the party is over. 

More photos coming soon. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: