Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother’s Day 2011

IMG_5412

I didn’t do much on Sunday morning.  I woke up at 6:30 and laid around in bed reading and journaling.  Then I got yelled at for coming downstairs. 

Then I got my breakfast in bed. 

IMG_5413

Made by this guy.  {which caused a giant commotion and much anger by one-seven.}

IMG_5467

That’s when Bryan went outside and mowed the backyard. 

Good boy.

IMG_5434

I took some more photos of the crabapple tree before the blooms were gone. 

IMG_5437

I love this tree during this time of the year-the rest of the year it’s kind of ugly. 

IMG_5459

The purple lilacs hadn’t quite started to bloom yet.

IMG_5359

This kid wouldn’t say happy mother’s day. 

Brat.

IMG_5475

This one finally calmed down about the scrambled eggs.

IMG_5476

Ralph was just excited that there was lots of laying around in bed on Sunday.  He loves snuggling.

IMG_5481

Woot!  Season 3 of the Big Bang Theory from Elizabeth!  I am almost caught up to my Mom and sisters Smile 

IMG_5482

Best. Mother’s. Day. Present. Ever.

IMG_5484

Wait-I was wrong.  Handmade cards from Elizabeth are the best present ever. 

IMG_5486

Along with snuggling on the bed with my puppy. 

IMG_5489

and perfect ribeye. 

IMG_5493

Made by this guy.  Who makes it all worth while.

IMG_5494

This is one of the many messages that showed up on the Fridge on Sunday.  This is one of the nicer ones. 

IMG_5499

These are the flowers that I bought myself on Friday at Walmart. 

{Love fresh flowers}

I can’t wait for zinnias. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments: