Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crafty Weekend

IMG_6535

It was a super crafty Saturday morning.  It has been great hanging out with family lately, but Sat morning it was nice to just do what I wanted to do.

{create}

On Friday I got my Pan Pastel set from Donna Downey here.  And Saturday morning over coffee I watched her pan pastel 101 video available here.  And then I went up to the studio…and played with them.  Woot!

IMG_6542

Love the butterflies on this stencil.

IMG_6541

And totally love the effect with the pan pastels.  I can’t wait for 102 to come out!

IMG_6548

I also bought a Smash book for myself and for Elizabeth on Friday when we were in Downer’s Grove.  I Red heart Archivers.  And bless their hearts-the smash books were on a table right inside the door. 

IMG_6549

So I have been filling it with inspiration Open-mouthed smile  Elizabeth has been filling hers too. We are in love.

IMG_6551

I had to pick up some add-ons while I was there too. 

IMG_6553

I LOVE the embossing on the book…

IMG_6554

And the polka dot tape.

IMG_6555

And the red and white paperclip flags. 

IMG_6550

And smashing pics in. 

IMG_6557

I have also been playing with my watercolors.  I am also loving Alisa Burke’s Watercolor Bliss class-available here.  I don’t think I have ever used the tube watercolors-but I am getting ready to play with them right now. 

Hope everyone had a crafty weekend.  I wish there was more weekend left.  There are still some things that I would like to do Open-mouthed smile

Happy Monday!

No comments: