Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sketchbook November 2012

IMG_0038

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas over here.  Or at least it looks a lot like someone is crafting for Christmas! 

IMG_0039

These trees were inspired by Junelle Jacobsen (her blog is here) and her awesome style of watercolors and sketching as a special guest in Christy Tomlinson’s Whimsy Winter Workshop class here.   I fell in love with these little trees and had to work on them last night. 

IMG_0031

In fact, I have been working on little winter/holiday sketches throughout the last couple of weeks that I am planning to start posting soon.  I am so inspired by the holidays that I just can’t help but be inspired to create nearly non stop during this time of year. 

IMG_0037

Here’s to a happy, healthy, creative holiday season! 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

im doing the workshop too.ive gotta sit down and do the trees..yours look fabulous.