Wednesday, November 7, 2012

December Daily 2012 Update 1

IMG_9992_edit

If you missed my first posts about the base of my December Daily Album, you can find them here and here.

I have been slowly adding a few embellishments to the album as Ali Edwards releases her printable templates.  Looking forward to the 6x8.5 inch templates and the journal cards coming out tomorrow! 

I have been doing some form of Dec Daily every year since 2007.  And I love it.  I can’t explain how amazing it is to go back and relive each Christmas season throughout the year.  It’s like reliving the magic that every year brings.

IMG_0001

I don’t put number tags on all of the days, but I thought that this #1 belonged with this paper, so I went ahead and added it.

IMG_0006

The tag is Elle’s Studio and the stars are Jenni Bowlin with stickles. 

IMG_0002

Love these 4x6 overlays.  I only printed Day 1 and Day 2 because I wanted to get a feel for the 4x6 size.  I’m not sure how I'm going to incorporate them into my album yet.  I will probably use them as overlays on my 4x6 photos, but I reserve the right to change my mind as we go along Open-mouthed smile.

IMG_0008

Love making glitter stars. 

Tis the season to go to work every day with glitter on my hair, face, or clothing! 

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Found my way here from Flickr. I love your DD pages!