Sunday, August 26, 2012

Canvas Create-August 2012

IMG00947-20120818-1413

So, last weekend I started this.  Donna Downey’s Canvas Create August workshop (The link to Canvas Create is in the sidebar of my blog).  And I loved how it was working out (except for a brief outburst with Hansa Yellow Light, but it was removed from the painting and all is well.)  This is how I left the painting last Saturday afternoon.

IMG_8719

After letting the painting sit all week, I was ready to get back to work on Saturday morning.  And I LOVE how it turned out.

IMG_8710

Every class, I swear it is Donna’s best taught workshop.  And this one was no different.  She makes it seem so easy.  And the results are amazing. 

IMG_8717

And it was all done with our fingers.  (Except for the stems and the outlines-I used a brush for that).

IMG_8718

I love creating a new canvas every month and learning new techniques!  Thank you, Donna!

Happy Monday!

No comments: