Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jake and Patricia and Isabella’s Visit

IMG_8059

A couple of weeks ago, Jake, Patricia, and Isabella stopped by on their way to Colorado (So so glad that they did!) I actually thought that I had already posted these photos (I clearly did NOT) so here they are now!

First, Isabella with Mommy!

IMG_8039_edit

Eating peaches and fruit loops. 

IMG_8041

She loves the dogs.  Even though my dogs totally freak out to see a little one.

IMG_8042

Bryan!

IMG_8043

Elizabeth made this for her unborn baby.  (I know-wow!)

IMG_8046_edit

Bella is quite happy.

IMG_8047_Edit

She even accidentally smiled at my camera Open-mouthed smile

IMG_8049

Getting all cleaned up.

IMG_8051

Playing with empty bowls and a wooden spoon (which made Jakey nervous Winking smile).

IMG_8052

The love of my life Open-mouthed smile

IMG_8053

My first baby…

IMG_8057

With her Daddy. 

Such a wonderful time.  It was great seeing these guys even though it was a short time.

Happy Thursday again!

No comments: