Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter 2012

IMG_5669

My dining room table actually got cleaned off this morning.  And the tablecloth put on.  And the baskets filled. 

IMG_5667

Bryan playing with a stuffed bunny that I found in a box while I was looking for plastic eggs in the basement.  I haven’t been buying stuffed animals anymore.  (I’m sad).  But that will change soon enough Open-mouthed smile

IMG_5676

I grabbed Elizabeth and Matt before they headed out to Matt’s parents’ house.

IMG_5682

Bunnies and a chick from Mom from a past Easter.

IMG_5683

William.

IMG_5685

Chicken breast tenderloins with cheese sauce and Pioneer Woman Mashed potatoes for dinner.

IMG_5657

Yummy.

No photos of Daddy since he worked his 12 hour day, ate dinner, then fell asleep on the couch almost immediately Open-mouthed smile.

IMG_5690

Around the table after dinner.  One of my favorite things.  Even though they get pretty rowdy, I love when everyone sits around the table and visits.

Hope you had a wonderful day as well!

Happy Easter!

No comments: