Tuesday, November 1, 2011

December Daily Base Pages 2011-Part I

IMG_0588_edit

It’s the most wonderful time…of the year! December Daily time-I am soooo excited to share! I love December Daily and this is my favorite time of the year.  I decided to go along with the same template size that Ali Edwards’ is using this year (8.5x6 inches) to keep things simple.  I had originally planned to create a different cover for the Daily, but I loved how this page turned out (this was originally supposed to be my intro page, but I loved the color and design so I decided to keep it as my cover).  You can read more about Ali’s December Daily on her blog here.

IMG_0589

I am using a lot of Elle’s studio tags, snowflake punches, and various other things that I’ve picked up throughout the month of October.

IMG_0537

I love that Ali added a red printable for the 6x8.5 pages this year. 

IMG_0590

And I decided to use them for every day (days 1-25) this year instead of just for a few days.

IMG_0538

 

IMG_0539

 

IMG_0540

I am also using some of the baseball card protectors cut into 2x2. 

IMG_0541

I’m also looking forward to using some of the Tim Holtz dies in my December Daily too.

IMG_0542

Traditional colors Open-mouthed smile

IMG_0543

Love these colors. 

IMG_0544

 

IMG_0545

 

IMG_0546

 

IMG_0547

and the lovely vintage colors on this page.

IMG_0548

and this one.


IMG_0549

I had originally planned to make something else with the silver snowflakes that I punched out, but they went  so well with the colors in the december daily that I decided to use them all.

IMG_0550

 

IMG_0551

 

IMG_0552

IMG_0553

IMG_0554

IMG_0555

 

IMG_0556

 

IMG_0557

 

IMG_0558

That’s all for the first 12 pages-not terribly exciting, but I’m really excited to have the base of the album created so that I don’t have to worry about it in December.  Woot!

Update:  You can see the second half of the December Daily Base photos here.

Happy December Daily part 1!

7 comments:

Sarah B said...

Looks awesome!!! Probably about time to get started on my planner for next year too ;)

Love you!!!!
Sari

Roxy said...

Looks great, I love all the papers you chose!

Gretchen said...

This is great, love the papers you are using. You're off to a great start. I think you sold me on the 6x8 size too... last year I did a 6x6 and haven't been able to decide which size to use this year. Thanks for the inspriation!

Kat said...

your dd looks great! i really love the cover :)

Anonymous said...

cool DD set up. I'm so excited that Ali's pafge is up and I can check out what everyone else is doing...

Mel said...

This looks great! Can't wait to see how you fill up your pages in December!!

MAGDALENA said...

Wow! I like it! I was not going to punch holes, and attach my bindning rings until all the pages are done, but you changed my mind. This looks so much easier!