Friday, November 21, 2008

NIN Concert

NIN Concert Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Trent Reznor,

Great Show! Once my husband graciously maneuvered us out of the Mosh Pit, I had a fantastic time. It is the first time I've been to a concert in like 17 years...Wow...and boy did I feel old. I am really impressed with the way that you jump around onstage for 2 hours. I would need to be put in an oxygen tent for the rest of the night after all of that activity. I love your music. From the songs on Pretty Hate Machine all the way through to The Slip. But my very favorite right now is still Ghosts I-IV. I read all of the Twilight Series while listening to these 2 CDs. And I think it fits the books perfectly.
Thanks so much for coming to Cedar Rapids!! We're so glad you could visit. Please come again.

Sincerely,
US


No comments: