Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Father’s Day, Part 2

IMG00776-20120308-1432_edit

So-you may remember that this happened a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_6615_edit

It was Daddy’s Father’s Day present last year and he loved his car VERY much.  You know…the kind of love where he goes out and wipes it down with a chamois and stuff like that.

IMG_4597

Yesterday we drove to Chicago and this was the first look we had at this girl.  I’m pretty sure that we both fell in love with her at first sight.  And then I test drove.  He always makes me drive.  He didn’t even drive it until last night after we dropped the rental car off Open-mouthed smile

IMG_4599

Long story short…we bought our first S series.  Love IT.  Not sure what I love more-the 340 hp 4.2L V8…or the ridiculously comfortable Recaro seats that hug your butt while you’re driving…

IMG_4600

Anyway…we made it out of Chicago in one piece.

IMG_4601

And I got to shop at Archiver’s.

IMG_4603

And I took a really blurry photo of Daddy and Bryan.

It was a good trip.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: