Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thursday Night Lights

IMG_9908

Getting ready to watch the game!

IMG_9909

Warming up.

IMG_9933

Starting the game.

IMG_9936

Fixing his pants.  As a side note-one of the funniest things I saw when we were at the KC-Buffalo game this year was when I saw the big NFL guys doing the same thing after a play.  They don’t show that on Fox Open-mouthed smile

IMG_9937

I love that Bryan plays Center.  I can always find him easily.

IMG_9944

And he has been doing an AWESOME job of blocking this year.

IMG_9962

Yeah…I have a lot of shot that look like this…

IMG_9950

More blocking.

IMG_9986

He was so excited to play under the lights.  As soon as he woke up on Thursday morning, he jumped up and said, “I am so excited!”

IMG_0005

There was no score through the first half.  But in the second half, it was all Wilson!

IMG_0039

Woohoo!  Finally a win.  Go Wilson! 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: