Saturday, January 24, 2009

Create-Valentine Book

This is a Valentine book that I made this week. The basic directions can be found here. Ali Edwards has some awesome directions. I used the Bind-it-All 1.0 to bind the book when I was finished. I also used the Making Memories paper line "Sabrina." The circle punched Valentine embellishments are from designer digitals here.


Ali's Love Circles are pretty awesome because Ali includes a .pdf form so that you can print and go without even opening Photoshop Elements (unless you want to...) It was super fun and easy and fast to pull together. Loved using a 12x12 transparency cut into 4 6x6 sheets and sewing them. Sweet! Happy early Valentine's Day!!! More inspiration tomorrow-I have been busy in the studio this week!




































































































































No comments: