Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Organizer




















Here is the Christmas Organizer that I made using the "Tis the Season" class instructions that I bought from Janet Hopkins' Etsy shop. Thanks so much, Janet! I am using it to hold my receipts, Christmas lists, journal ideas, photo ideas, holiday gratitudes, and calendars. My favorite part of the organizer was the way that Janet used common items from the office supply store in such a creative way! I don't have a Cuttlebug, so I just skipped that step in the instructions. The organizer worked out so great that I have plans to make an everyday organizer for the rest of the year and my sister asked me to make her one as well! After Christmas I plan to make a junk binder too. Tis the season to be jolly (and make lots of stuff)!


















































































No comments: