Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December Daily-Day 20

 

Day20_12x12_edited-1

Since I am crabby and tired tonight, I haven’t printed out my template, so here is a preview of Day 20 (Another Ali Edwards Template Package Vol 3 available here .  I am seriously LOVING these this year!) We finally got the Gingerbread houses built on Sunday night.  Matt even helped out.  William put in an appearance too.  Love that the kids aren’t afraid to stick with tradition even when other people are here. 

My shopping is done Smile  I am waiting for one more present to get here and everything else is done!  {Except for the Christmas cards…but I’m not going to discuss the Christmas cards right now…}

One more workday for the year, and I am done.

Now-I am going to bed early tonight. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: