Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Vignette

IMG_0422

I created this vignette with some thing that I have been collecting and $4.00 worth of finds at the Dollar Tree.  It is actually based on a vignette that I printed from a website last year-I THINK it was from BHG.com.  I am missing the chalkboard, which I hope to have finished soon. 

IMG_0426

I bought the typewriter at an antique store last year and the books at Barnes & Noble last year on Halloween.  The raven, sign, goblet, and bust are all from dollar tree. The pumpkin is from Walmart Open-mouthed smile

IMG_0424

Pretty creepy, huh? 

IMG_0425

I thought I would share with you.  This area has pretty much been my only view since having my gallbladder removed last Friday and I decided that it was the perfect place to create a Halloween Vignette. 

Happy Friday!

No comments: