Tuesday, May 10, 2011

National Scrapbook Day-2011

 

IMG_5386

For NSD, I read through a lot of challenges, but I only participated in a handful of them. 

Challenge #1: Sewing Area-Before

IMG_5399

Challenge #1: Sewing Area-After

I found these awesome floral storage containers at Walmart clearanced for $3.40 each, so I bought 5-perfect for brightening up the studio. 

IMG_5400

Challenge #1: Sewing Area-After

IMG_5389_crop

I don’t think this one was a challenge-the layout itself was based on a layout that May Flaum did for Camp Scrap last summer.  This is one of the layouts that will go in Elizabeth’s graduation album. 

IMG_5398_Crop

I think this was a Studio Calico challenge-to use orange and turquoise (I think the challenge also used lime green, but I didn’t have any lime green).  This layout will also go in the graduation album. 

\IMG_5487_crop

This layout was originally supposed to be Stacy Julian’s challenge to scrapbook someone you love using 10 products, 10 techniques, and 10 of something else that is escaping me right now.  But I got bored with that (too many requirements) and I ran across the text on the top photo that I had downloaded from Claudine Hellmuth’s text challenge that says, “I’m afraid he needs a lot of help.”  Enough said.  Perfect for this guys and his layout. 

Have a great Wednesday! 

No comments: