Sunday, March 13, 2011

More Pics from Moms

IMG_9260

I have been a really bad blogger lately. 

This is a photo of Mom and Bryan-I have lots of photos of Mom and Bryan from his Birthday every year. 

117-1789_IMG

Love this one-from 2005 Smile 

IMG_9262

Elizabeth sleeping in the spare room.

IMG_4317

I think this one is my favorite-Mom is supposed to be taking a photo of Kate and I, but she is totally engrossed in watching the Polaroid develop Smile 

IMG_4376

This is the first time that I have ever seen (or heard of) a sun dog.  Isn’t it awesome?  I saw it from the back seat of the car on our way home from the baby shower. 

Here is an explanation:  “These appear when the sun is low in the sky and its rays catch the thin vapour formed of ice crystals which lies in the atmosphere six miles above the Earth's surface. The rays are refracted by the crystals to produce what looks like a halo round the sun.”

Definition source here.

IMG_4377

Before we could leave, Mom had to take a photo of all of us together (except for Sarah-miss you!). 

It was a great weekend.  I will try to be a better blogger this week. 

Happy Monday!

No comments: