Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Celebrating Sunday

IMG_8850

On Sunday, William and Bryan got super cute haircuts. 

IMG_8845

Check out these muscles!

IMG_8854

I also gave out candy and cards…with XBOX points tucked inside. 

IMG_8859

A devil bear for William..for obvious reasons.

IMG_8858

And a cute sweater bear for Bryan. 

 

IMG_8875

I didn’t get Elizabeth a bear because I had a feeling she would get one from Matt.  More on that tomorrow.

IMG_8890

Then I made French toast and cut it into heart shapes.  Elizabeth took photos for me!

IMG_8904

True love Red heart.

IMG_8909_edit_crop

Elizabeth made me a Valentine.  I’m going to put it in a 12x12 page protector and pop it into my Project Life Album.

IMG_8896

Elizabeth enjoying her French toast. 

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute on the Heart-Shaped Breakfast! Looks like a SWEET Valentine's Day!