Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Daily {Days 7, 8, 9, & 10}

Day 7: I shrunk the 12x12 digital layout to 6x6, printed it out, and put it onto page 7.
I love this cute little photo of Bryan peeking over the couch. The journaling says: "I love the way that the prime lens focuses on your face-especially your freckles. And I know that you are so ready for Christmas. You asked for lots of wrestling videos and a new wrestler. You also asked for some Wii games and some Simpson's seasons."

Day 8: Snow Day#1-the day that the snow started.

Day 9: Snow Day #2-The snowfall when it ended. I wasn't going to buy anymore holiday stickers, but I found these really cute letters and felt stickers in the scrapbook aisle at Target on Saturday morning and...well as you can see, I had to buy them :) Day 9: Elizabeth and Bryan went outside to play in the snow.

I also got a really cute photo of Elizabeth cleaning the snow off of Bryan's face (after she threw a snowball at him). But I didn't put it into the December Daily.

Dec 9: Daddy using the snowblower in the driveway while it is still really snowing. I wasn't originally going to print out any large photos this year, but I loved the look that Ali had with her photos covering her "file folder" type pages.

Bryan helping Daddy out by shoveling the sidewalk.

Day 10: This page needed something extra so I included a tag inspired by Tim Holtz's 12 tags. I put the first photo at the top of the page because I LOVE that Bryan was making a face while Elizabeth was taking our photo. I didn't notice him doing it until I looked at the photos on the camera!
Friday after work: I have gone back to playing chauffer while the roads are bad so the kids don't have to drive the truck in the snow. The "self-portrait" is part of this weeks assignment for Ali's class. I am loving the way the December Daily is coming together and I am having so much fun doing it. I will post Day 11-13 tomorrow. Happy Sunday night!!

No comments: